fb

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Borobudur + Prambanan, Jogja

I Should say this is the craziest thing I ever done in my life. I traveled almost 11 hours from Bandung to Jogja city by using car. And back from there also need around 11 hours. Sit until my "pek pek" ache. Early morning before we start our journey, I already prepare our breakfast -> Fried mihun. We start the journey at 730 am and reach Jogja around 8pm. I feel dizzy already, because too HUNGRY~~~ Nothing much to say about borobudur. The entrance fee is USD11 for foreigner. It is so expensive if compare to Angkor Wat. The place quite small. But then the borobudur is quite impressive. After that we head to Prambanan. So disappointed because they close for renovation. The weather too hot until I feel like taking a cool long shower will be better. After lunch we are heading to sultan palace. I feel like being cheated. Because the place already occupied by a lot of residents.
Overall, the journey was good and we were lucky because did not experience earthquake in Jogja.

Pic : In front Borobudur with my lovely colleagues



Pic : Next, we went to Prambanan, which is the largest Hindu temple in Asia.
Pic : In front of Sultan Palace.

Pic : After dinner with colleagues and local friends. The dinner is really cheap and delicious, one ikan bakar only RM2  !!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a impressive place, full of history. I like history and if without a bear there, should be very perfect :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails